Tuesday, July 14, 2009

My First Blog (which includes but is not limited to a To Do List, Some Venting, and a wicked bout of Insomnia)

Ok, here's the deal. It's 3:30 a.m. and I'm thiefing internets from Atlanta Bread because I'm a broke kid who can't afford her own. I can't sleep, I watched Bride Wars earlier and it left a foul taste in my brain, and I'm being pissy. That's the rough layout here.

To Do ASPA: (in no particular order)
Learn how to tag ASPA as being an intentional misspelling for Seester
Quit Smoking
Get a damn job
Take a shower
Find a new (read. less shitty) apartment
Figure out if the guy parked about a hundred yards away is a cop


I hate waiting tables. I quit in March-ish because my other job paid quite well. I just quit that job (which I've had for about 10 years (I'm 22, if that puts it into perspective)) because my 47 year old boss has a weird/creepy crush on me. I was getting $20/hr, which was awesome for a 22 year old who doesn't have a degree, but I was having to pull WAY more than it was worth. I got to be his full time personal assistant, secretary, damage control officer (the man has the social tact of roadkill), phone book, driving buddy, employee, and the object of his awkward creepy affections. All for the bargain price of 20 bucks an hour. Plus, about half the work I did was at his UN-air conditioned shop. Let me tell you that 107 degrees outside is about 192 inside a gigantic metal building with no air circulating. Add to that the weird sexual tension and it made for a working environment about as pleasant as getting a haircut from a palsy victim the day before your wedding while listening to 14 tone deaf 7th graders singing along with all three High School Musical soundtracks.

Now, I'm looking for any job I can and waiting tables in the futile hopes of making enough money to survive the rest of the summer. Fun little sidenote: I got my electricity bill today... $152. Oh, and it's due on the 23rd. Phone bill due the 24th, $130. Rent due the 1st, $428. LIFE RULES!!

Ok, now for something less... that.

Photobucket

Now, isn't that better? It's an adorable little puppy, sleeping on my bosom.

And with that, I'm off to bed... I hope. G'night, all!

2 comments:

  1. how do you thieves internets at 3am?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sit in the parking lot, Carolyn friend.

    lovin' the tags on this post, too.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'll fill all this crap out later.

Followers